Saturday, June 26, 2021

TLU Update

 



TLU - I have been working hard to get the correct information out as fast as I could. As you know, The Logical Universe is a work in progress and just had a critical update that unified the theory. Now all basic phenomena have better definitions, and fit precisely together. This would be the Speed of Light, Gravity, Anti-Gravity, Dark Energy, Nothing, Mass, Space, Energy and Time. The Web Site and Video's are current and I don't foresee any new profound discoveries. 
 
Now I will be able to turn my attention to more frequent Blog postings and answer any question you might have. Thanks for sticking with the Logical Universe. I hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me. I'm sure there are more unknown phenomena but not the basic ones, like Nothing, Existence, and Space.

TLU - Rich - logicaluniverse.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment